Thursday, October 1, 2020

Dear Mr. Or Ms. Bookworm by Marcel Ray Duriez

 

   

Forgive disturbance and interruption for your moment to review my material of what could be a future classic. I was more impressed with your analysis of your literary background in history that captivated my fancy, which brought forth utter delight and hysteria. I am hopeful that you would be encouraged, interested, stimulated, and moved, in representing my multi perceptive novel.   

I have a diverse cast in the topics that are hammering home right in freedoms, of mind, body, faith, life, and death.   

I have many points of view, yet Nevaeh’s experiences at times you will feel as if you’re walking in her shoes, questing equality and equality right within a novel, also has many possibilities for that showcase gender expression of free will. This story is a literary fiction novel, for a teen reader yet has strong content: ANGEL’S IN DISGUISE OR THE NEVAEH SAGA the narrative points switches every five pages, keeping the imagination moving onward.   

The Nevaeh Saga is a narrative in magical realism that focuses on the thoughtful look of a young girl, facing pain- as she bares her soul and what lies within.   

The narrator Nevaeh May Natalie of the story is the same main character, throughout the entire story, one continuous protagonist, from youth to old, to the afterlife.  

However, points of view are changed by those within her life at any given moment. When other characters have a right to a voice, the name character will show along with his or her part of speech expressed giving feeling and movement to the story of emotions.    

A fourteen-year-old Nevaeh is having a midlife crisis likewise does not seem to bode well with her life expectancy. Her so-called school friends bully her, whatever semblance of a foster mother drowned out her fights with life by loathing her for being alive, falling, and grieving her way to mental delusion. Now a fallen angel Nevaeh speaks when she did not have a voice, to do so before her untimely death- as she bares her soul.   

I was born in 1991, in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA, and raised in a small town of Northern Cambria, previously known as Barnesboro.   

At this time, I have an immense, unique, and unusual background in my experiences of writing and the arts.   

I am more than qualified to tell a story like this for my English background coming from- The Art Institutes and SNHU, Alison Diplomas, and ten years of pushing. Fundamentals of English, Grammar, and Writing with a late Master’s inauguration in English in creative writing. I am currently holding a Bachelor’s level in General education, from SNHU as a transferring student.   

I currently have 100 other self-published works.   

Published in numerous online and paper formats, like- the magazine Let Fire, Web-Wire, The Our Town Newspaper, and Marline Newspapers, for the Star Courier.   

My degrees at this date are in BA.GDM Graphic Design, Architectural Engineering Technology and Civil Technology, Residential Planning, (CDA), and Writing.   

My diplomas are under Fine Art and the Fundamentals, Health and Human Development, Advanced Physics, Children’s Studies, Music Theory, English Grammar, and the Fundamentals, Electrical Drawings and Test Equipment, Educational Psychology, English Language and Literature Writing.  

I am part of the Kappa Pi – ETA Sigma Fraternity. Along with the National Technical Honor Society Fraternity.   

I have several children’s books currently self-published, The Many Adventures of Cuddles holding a five-star review from reviewer Mamta Madhavan: for Readers Favorite, saying: A delightful and captivating storybook for children.   

The Many Adventures of Cuddles: Tobey, Pandora, and Cuddles. The book was featured in the 2016 Book Expo America (BEA), held last May 11 to 13 at McCormick Place in Chicago.  

And Sammie and Ellie: How I Met my Family and many more as you can see at my website, https://marcel331869472.wordpress.com/ 

Advertisements

Occasionally, some of your visitors may see an advertisement here,
as well as a Privacy & Cookies banner at the bottom of the page.
You can hide ads completely by upgrading to one of our paid plans.

UPGRADE NOW DISMISS MESSAGE

Published by Marcel Ray Duriez

Marcel Duriez writer of Nevaeh Saga- I personally am an author, a printed writer, drawer- specialized Artist, Engineer, Psychology- background in children manners, and English, and capable in getting undeveloped children into reading a story and pulling them in by my creation- and writing a seeking publication for my book titled below. As a writer, a published author, Illustrator- professional Artist, Engineer, Psychology- background in children behaviors, and English, and highly educated in many topics, (as you can see on my website.) My life has balanced on self-analysis- with storytelling. Yet within the last year, I note most of my accomplishments. The book is made more tempting and captivating by the strong, epic vibes- that breathe life and movement into the characters and scenes. The MCs and the words they say in this complement me as the author beautifully and help young teens get into the reading habit and understand who they are becoming as young ladies. Best wishes: Marcel Ray Duriez North Barnesboro Pennsylvania 

Leave a Reply

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment