Saturday, March 26, 2022

Discrimination by Marcel Ray Duriez

 


  • Discrimination, hate speech I live with this day today- I've had a personal bias in my own life, I've had segregation against education I've been placed in a different type of programming in the past with education that has been more than problematic hyphen I've been discriminated against being a white person but treated as if I was a person of color in my own hometown and in my own home school district that uses a district level to provide education of that of nothing more than what they feel that you deserve to have based on your income, and the mentality rate they believe that a person should have over demographic and statistics, there is a biased in my community against everything that is the 6th amendment but since there's an independent loss worse they're allowed to get away with murder- a biased corruption of old fashion style of mafia, the town is run with an iron fist an old fashioned background and belief of tradition, deeply rooted in Italian belief...  

 

  • There is only 1% of other races in this complete white community, where anybody that is not felt to be part of this community is pillaged and lynched more or less, that would be my own experiences of having a biased in my own community I see it every day within the school districts the way somebody dresses to how they act how they react, just because you were clean clothes and comb your hair and take a bath in my hometown means you are now homosexual it's really disgusting and pathetic... 

 

  • I think the main problem here is with attitude is low-income everybody has a poverty rate of 75% or more they're only making the income of under $1000 per month they only have an income of $12,000 per year if that and they're trying to raise 2 kids and economically there are no job positions in western Pennsylvania for most families and their struggling to make it and the attitude reflects the low-income rate and if somebody has a higher income or is a little bit more blessed in somebody else it is a reason to make a hate crime, I've noticed that in my own life being a little bit more successful having a little bit more than somebody else and I'm not boasting or bragging I've always been privileged and never had to ask for anything, and in that situation, I've had really bad attitudes and not everybody celebrating at my party about me making great strides forward in my education in life.  

 

  • People in my hometown are not afraid to use the N-word loosely or use slurs and profanities to describe who you are to your face or behind your back, this is a biased highly Republican racist demographic of people 3rd year is radical is Donald Trump during his election making gestures and saying defamations about other people...  

 

  • It's important to realize that my little community of 3000 people is not the world and the way they think in their simple mentality is not how I should reflect my intelligence to the world in pro tray my future to other people who are a mixture of a melting pot of different cultures and we all have to remember that we all fell off of a boat somewhere in New York and we're all immigrants and we all have an immigrant story and one person is still a human being regardless of skin tone and pigment and ethnicity and culture. And considering somebody else for something as silly as skin tone is just ridiculous and impractical in the modern world. Biased human behavior in being radical and causing much hatred over lack of understanding and misunderstandings 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment