Monday, March 28, 2022

Engagement by Marcel Ray Duriez

 Engagement: I have written many books, on the outcomes of my past life that would be biased influence your work, relationships, and other areas of your life...   

I can say- that I am kind of a recursive and have always just stayed away from others that feel like placing others in groups.  

Yet by doing that I have also placed myself in a grouping of not wanting to be, I have always felt as I see the world a little differently than most around me, at higher care for education, my books are nothing more than a figment of my mind retold to my horror of the past that was my education.   

Kid and teacher harassment alike, was a day-to-day thing and I am sure- it makes me more than uneasy to think back with moments of PTSD even, of being so horrendous, and curl. Relationships, are something, I need to see why about not having them outside of the work field, I mean I have a Facebook sure, and I have Emailed, and I have work contacts, I thank I understand I am a no noncancers type, that has no time for the foolish Millennials, of my age or maybe a little younger, I am of the 90s yet I was never really apart of being all that. 10 years have gone by and I did not even have an invite to my class reunion, as if I was never part of my class- and in a way, I was not. I disliked high school, and it haunted my mind to this day gives me chills, and makes my skin curl, as I have said with my protagonists. My town is nothing more than low life, living on welfare, and food stamps, and I don’t want to be part of that 75% I have dreams of doing more than being as I was told by my past high school nothing more than a should be droop out, and die, or go to the military, or work in a coal mine, and being an old man by the time I am 40 years of age.   

I have been going to school college-wise for over 10 years on and off for more than one degree, and I am more than sick of it, I ask why I am even doing this, for a job that is not going to be there- and what is the point still runs through my head. You are being the doctor you are can understand my moments of depression in this, I am burnt out, by years of spring my whiles. As for biases go, I just go into social withdraw and live in my bedroom and look to writing as my escape.   

I would say that a lot of what was covered in this class I felt I already knew, in my past understandings of life. After all, this is kind of like a minor with me in my education. influence work, I have not worked yet, I live in a small town of less than 3,000 there is no work to speak of other than under the table I pay what I want and tax-free over dumbed-down mentalities. I started writing for something to do other than sit from 2009 to 2020 on a PC doing schoolwork if you can’t have a paying job go back to school and that is what I did. Times are changing it has become a world of you can’t say that... and it becoming sick like to me- really I just ready to pick myself up say I have failed and make chicken fries, and BK, and move on with my life- or the existences of it, where you're not living, really for my own health I think I need to slow down some. As far as different perspectives, if anything it had made me more resaved and not myself.   

Now in my high school days being called ret*rted was a replacement for my name with teachers and students alike, I think now it has made me, touchy towards comments like this, maybe even damaged by the words. Cambria County has done nothing but hold me back in life, using nothing more than their hallows, anthologies, and mythologies of understandings what is and is not life to them. Locked in old ways and not changing them is my down that’s lost in the 50’s understandings. And there are very races, and catholic- republicans and if you're not then you're wrong, I just had a gun pointed at me not long ago for being more democratic in my thinking. I have just dropped a lot of my thinking- and keep to myself at this point- I need time just to end all past remembrances that still give moments of fear and anxiety. I take away from this in conversations less is more.   

The focus of Response: Provides focused and direct reflection when describing both areas posed in the question, how do social scientists examine problems impacting human behavior, this was my understanding of this course, my true focus on the questions social scientists asked in all my research of souls, families, and the more comprehensive community, as well as how social scientific inquiry has developed over time, yes I feel that I have done that thoroughly. All this investigation of social science did make me concentrate on how researchers study behavioral phenomena and use research to study several theories.  

As the students now commenced, I did explore the significance of social science to prevailing concerns, develop evidence-based interrogations about human behavior, and explore basic social science inquiry addresses. 

I have contract questions about major aspects of individual behavior that inform personal premises, beliefs, and consequences using evidence from the social sciences.  

I have examined significant progress in the progression of social scientific thought for informing critical mysteries that drive social scientific analysis.  

Appropriate necessary advances to social scientific research in addressing topics related to human behaviors.  

communicates: Clearly communicates key ideas and thoughts in a short answer response. 

"I now can enunciate the value of the social sciences for their impact on up-to-date issues. 

include, but are not limited to, lifting, bending, speaking, breathing, learning, reading, caring for oneself, performing manual tasks, seeing, hearing, eating, sleeping, walking, standing concentrating, thinking, communicating, and working."  

"Major bodily functions include, but are not limited to, bowel, bladder, neurological, brain, respiratory, functions of the immune system, normal cell growth, and digestive, circulatory, endocrine, and reproductive capacities. Disabilities include physical, medical (including pregnancy), mental health, and learning needs. At the beginning of each term." Also noted in my portfolio. 

No comments:

Post a Comment