Monday, March 28, 2022

gender equality by Marcel Ray Duriez

     


 The movement that I chose to discuss is gender equality as you know in previous assignments I submitted a book that I wrote on asexuality and gender equality, and also the different understandings of what the group could be or is not or if the group is nothing more than just mental disease or diagnosis that are mislabeled under a category grouping for so people don't feel like they're being in a biased, I chose this topic to discuss because I for about 10 years was under the asexuality category, not so much that I wanted to be more just for being safe and not engaging in desire between either sex, I identify as a straight human being, but I could see from the other side where people would raise an eyebrow and start considering the questions of what might be when you're not engaging in any kind of dating activities or any romanticisms. so this is a topic that I'd like to discuss in great detail one that is a personal challenge for me to try to answer in a detailed fashion in the past report you have an entire 30-page document about my opinions of asexuality and gender equality- I am not going to repost them here um because it's already been discussed.  

The invisible orientation: I reviewed a book by Julia Sandona Decker the only book that I know that is traditionally published in asexuality, I didn't care for the book because I felt it was too lengthy and used too much of her own personal story to make a point about something that could just be a mental illness, I believe asexuality is nothing more than bullying and harassing somebody out of a dating population and making them feel insignificant inferior in a cultural biased in their own community not because they're undesirable it is now it becomes a mental illness of filling empathy and self-loathing unchanging them to not feel any kind of desire between the opposite sex or the same sex. I see that it is becoming more culturally acceptable to have same-sex gender relationships equality is becoming more of an idea that should be accepted and not something that should be discriminated against- I still feel that in the older generations there are many biases toward same-sex kissing and entertainment on television programming or the discussion of, the ideas of lust and love... the ideas of what could be love between 2 people when it is not man and woman, when the only reproduction can be between a man and a woman which is the main reason for marriage, also just an opinion 

I find this topic interesting too because in the later years I had the idea provided to me through a literary agent to write a book on the first transgender character in literature as I did the character's name was Haven, now I never thought of the character anything more than a girl but from birth, she would have been born as a man or a baby boy going through the full trans ginger surgery, another idea of entertainment would be I am jazz TLC- is an entire documentary of a boy going into a girl transition as a young woman, I found it fascinating and I decided to use this in my own life as the character of basis and story plot. is either going to intrigue or infuriate and that makes good writing. it also makes a good cultural investigation through psychology to see the impact that would have on culture and reading as a demographic.  

The answer is in the question what is gender equality? what makes somebody equal to somebody else when you could never be equal and find perfection in anything that is imperfection. after all that is the human factor of imperfection is trying to find satisfaction and knowing that there's not going to be satisfaction between different races and groups, after all, that's human life... Millennial anarchy is what made all this movement come to a head and equality and racist bias of past thoughts of even like common communism, or Nazism, past Halo effects of prejudice, are no longer politically correct, when it's time to forgive and forget and move on with life, and every time you bring religion or anthropology into it you bring a stupid factor.  

I have witnessed and seen the everyday impact of this where a friend of mine was not even allowed to socialize in his own Catholic Church for identifying his homosexuality, I ask how is something that is supposed to be faith and worship allowing another person to be turned away because of their sexual orientation this affected me and so much to start getting into the ideas of gender equality now I don't always enjoy watching 2 men suck face, and even in a religious aspect I don't think it's always acceptable to think that it should engage in rectum intercourse, which I personally find disgusting and a leading factor to aids, yet also just an opinion. but it's not going to cause me to forget the heart of a human and start discriminating against them because of what they enjoy or find love in or with. I have witnessed through my high school years in elementary years bullying harassment disorderly conduct terroristic threats mental abuse vulgar and lewd conversation between my own instructor educators teachers and even the students engaging with other people that were not in the same ideas of using the Halo effect of being the same type, even to the point that people in this community would be lynched for being opposite of the belief that should be implied. right down to the police force using the same ideas of the Halo effect. I find it too disgusting, to think that local durations have laws that they can make to discriminate- on their own redwing hate practices of being radical. It’s the number one change in the world right now.  

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment