Friday, March 25, 2022

Heavy Metal By Marcel Ray Duriez

 The music they play is heavy metal. The performance was pretty crazy. There were a lot of people headbanging, being lifted and bounced by the crowd, people were jumping from higher points down onto the crowd, everyone seemed to be shirtless for some reason, but the guitar solos were amazing nonetheless. The musicians were acting just as sporadic as the audience. They were walking in circles around the stage, stomping their feet, headbanging, spinning their guitars around their bodies, and jumping around. The music itself made me feel a bit wild; Like I wanted to headbang myself in a sense. I wouldn't say that this music is what I listen to regularly but I do listen to music somewhat like this from time to time. 


Marcel Ray Duriez writer of the blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment