Saturday, March 26, 2022

Independent witnesses’ statements confirming the record attempt for Marcel Ray Duriez


Independent witnesses’ statements confirming the record attempt was done correctly document is attached. Photos from the attempt confirm details from the attempt, as well as the results. Timekeeper statements 8 Years = 2,920 Days, 12-hour days out of 24, with the goal being 1,000 words a day. Thus, if that stands true you would have in words 5,000,000. 4,204,800 Minutes writing. I have seen all Microsoft Word documentation from start to end. from the start date of December 25th, 2012 also the website- All the way up to the date of the February 2nd, 2020, witness contested statement. Joy Duriez -Translated copy. The statement is made to World Records confirming all rules and regulations have been met for my approval as witness and surveyor for all, the physical thickness of measured to be 6-foot-high... UPS in Ebensburg Pa. Noted, the cost of print out would be $1,700. 1,350 to by all print books by Mr. Duriez.” Excel sheet is titled: “I have surveyed the entire “Nevaeh Saga,” have read over chapters- for Marcel Ray Duriez, I am as I said witness for Marcel Ray Duriez, and World Records, record attempt, will be having the event at Hastings Public Library, date of 2, 2, 20. showcasing his records. Signed by the director Hastings Public Library, Bernadette Dillon.”   

Event showcase on Facebook and online, posted on blogger, Marcel’s webpage, and WordPress, public- headlines: Oct 5, 2020, at 3 AM EDT Oct 19, 2020, at 3 AM EDT Price: Free · Duration: 14 days Public · Anyone on or off Facebook 4 world records listed by the writer; event noted at Hastings Public Libraries is surveying reporters in sponsorship- event. The largest collection of books by the same author, Thickest book published, the Longest title of a book, Thickest book published. Largest book published Longest book title Largest collection of books by same author Thickest book Longest Novel YouTube at Hastings public libraries Hastings Pa. 
Hastings Public Library: Endorsement: for Nevaeh- the new novel   
Hastings Public Library I'm writing about Marcel Duriez's books. I've been a library director in Hastings, Pa for the last six years.   

I've purchased his first two books for the library and have recommended his books Cuddles and Sammie and Ellie to our patrons to read to their children.   
The parents and children both loved books. I'm looking forward to his new book coming out for teens (Nevaeh Natalie.) What kid wouldn't love this book! I have reviewed the book, and I have to say it is overwhelmingly worm, not too long not to short, and imaginative, something children would love to look over, at bedtime!   
 I have read over some chapters in the manuscript and I was captivated, along with all the others he has a reading team that felt this need to be in all teenager’s hands. I feel the same- as they do. I hope that it will be in print very soon. He is an industrious young man, and I wish him much success.   
Sincerely,  Bernadette Dillen Hastings Library 
Northern Cambria writer Marcel Ray Duriez | Facebook  

No comments:

Post a Comment