Saturday, March 26, 2022

Influencing Everyday Life by Marcel Ray Duriez

 Mr. Marcel Ray Duriez  

ENG-123-Q3887 English Composition II 20EW3  

1/6/2020  

Influence Everyday Life  

‘Let me address in the first paragraph what my major is I am a graphic art student. in this document, I'm asked what the ideals of persuasion are and to me, I give my opinion of what I feel and believe that it still is and what it will maintain in my mind so this is where I said I would start. 

'Where to start, demographics are a good start in my mind.'  

'Knowing your mind, body, and soul, also your targeted viewer or reader likewise is where I would commence.'  

'I have been in the publishing world now for over more than 5 years. As a published  writer of many books over 100 looking for traditional publishing so to be as of late.'  

'I am now barking a world record in writing with 'Guinness World Records,' with over 78 novels, with the same protagonist.'  

'Exposing thoughts is everything that makes a good read.'  

'Brainstorming- is something, I make myself do daily, in writing; 1,000 words a day.'  

'At this point in my life, I have pended 5,000,000 words in the novel-writing of my magical  

realism fantasy book saga.'   

'This is what I would do when given a quarry in submissions, and that is how at this time,  

I can relate.'   

'I am an author, a printed writer, drawer specialized artist, engineer, have a psychology background in children's manners, and English; and capable of getting undeveloped children into reading a story and pulling them in by my creation.'  

'My life has balanced on self-analysis- with storytelling. Yet within the last year, I note most of my accomplishments.'   

'The books are like art and engineering are made more tempting and captivating by the strong, epic vibes- that breathe life and movement into the characters and scenes.'   

'The main protagonist and the words they say in this complement me as the author beautifully and help young teens get the art they see, by getting into the reading habit and understand whom they are becoming as young ladies.'  

'This is what I would do, to get a reader interested.'  

'The same as I would getting someone to look at my art- I fondly say: 'I think of writing like painting a picture with words.' 

'A career in one item right now is something I am unyielding working for, I have plans  

now in publishing, and in the arts.'   

'Furthermore, to me, they're all the same thing engineering is used, like art, in the long  

plots and storylines are my art, I must use my power of the mind, making telling over showing in a story.'  

'Hitherto, have a picture made in one's mind of what was discussed. Sometimes spot art is needed more in showing for the youngsters.'  

'Having an understanding in the mind, to get your hook, like a blub.'  

'I have to understand kids to teens to young adults in what is for them. It is a tight rope, keep all things new, however, something relatable.'  

'Feasible, to me in all categories, what is asked of me and what I know I can do.'    

• 'Finding love for something you are writing, and not letting it go, over loving it too much, when it might not engage a reader.'   

• 'Art is never finished, and always flawed in my mind. Not knowing when to end the playing and the editing and the revisions.'  

• 'Fine Art is dying off. Thus, I moved into being an author. Also having an English teacher makes me more than on edge, when I know I have a style of writing.'   

'My degree has been 5 years on hold over my past school closing their doors in an unsympathetic, indifferent, and cold way to all students.'   

'I have been going to college scene 2009, it been a pleasant, entertaining, enjoyable, and joy, yet having your degree ripped from your hands a week before graduating is revolting.'  

'... IT HAPPENED TO ME!'  

'I wish I had something more than just diplomas in English.'  

'Moreover, art is something, I consider at this time. I have too much in, and not high enough documents given to me for my education, experiences, and perceptions.'   

1. 'Art and Writing are all subjective.'   

2. 'What is popular now may not be in a short time in the forthcoming.'  

'I am not at this time sure anything I am doing with my life relates to my field truly I am on 'God's' good humor.'  

'I am not saying this is an exclusion of doing this, it's just I am not sure.'   

'My degree is something that would be more than nurtured, harbored, fostered, and  

cherished at this time, and an exhausting old dream that has gotten more than stale.'  

'I assume my potential field could be anything or everything at the same time.'   

'The bigger picture, I am optimistic some would say a dreamer, I could have the dream of becoming the next J.K Rowling, yet not always posable.'   

'I could think about selling my art more than being a freelance starving artist too yet also not likely.'  

'Although, I must have faith, confidence, the more influential representation, strength and most notable a novel hope is all I need to keep going, and a passion besides.'  

'I could persuade you in truly giving a hoot or not about me by reading this no?'  

'Though, I ask why you would...? Then I think and deliberate as I do in most subjects,  

and say: 'As a professor, you should, yet, the cold dying outside world would not care about me,  

yet persuasion there is futile.'    

'Like I have said the art of all types is subjective, personal, individual, idiosyncratic, even  

biased.' I can agree with this. Then with anything have an unfair pull helps.'  

'I am always looking for YA readers, and all in the arts to get the perspective of point of view, as they see them with their true eyes, make them think- knowing that is a forbidden idea in our culture, thinking is persuasion. Additionally, some like myself ask in this world if it's okay to think?'  

Audiences need to have the feeling of a feel-good guilty pleasure, dumbed-down thoughts and suppressed even at the time- not to think to have minds made up for themselves- and I think that is what you asked the most are we that feeble-minded is the one that would get the message of Persuasion.' Everything that I've ever seen that has been considered literature is either been banned, Over it makes you think for yourself which in culture an in the school districts is something they do not want certain students doing if not all students because it's a little bit too dangerous.’ 

 ‘The same could be said even now in my artwork and disc displaying what is and isn't child-appropriate what is and isn't adult appropriate, even in literature writing as of now you could not have a protagonist like a 17-year-old girl who isn't a Virgin, sex is completely excluded from what is persuade and the understanding of the average American teenager knowing that sexual understanding is something that is every day in persuading young minds into engaging into activities such as that. yet demons, blood, guts, gore, and violence are just completely OKAY for anybody to view and have the understanding of being persuaded that violence is mainstream. the audience would go back to all kinds of teens thinking that it's culturally OKAY and accepted to think that blood, guts, and gore is pop culture now that would be up to the parents to give them the understanding that seeing what they see in books TV television radio and so on is all governed by the parent who is trying to keep 2 jobs held working economy that is completely in the crapper and tries to keep their children happy and not suing them because they're not getting the latest greatest Christmas present.  

'Furthermore, if you ask me, I would say yes, looking into teen literature, like '50 Shades of Gray.' Where the word 'crap,' is the full line of text, and loving a Mary Sue, girls that say: 'oh, my-' and can't think for themselves, is everything that is demographics of age.'   

'Still, young girls today look at the passionate young man with perfections of unrealistic hallmarks with capitalists, having the magnetism, nevertheless girls with high limbo being the only thing alive in their brains, and say- 'I want that...' over low education of not being able to read something that is 2nd grade or higher is what is the hook.' 'The power of persuasion in peeing on the young girl's mind with coitus and temperaments and thinking this is true devotion is sexism.'   

 

No comments:

Post a Comment