Monday, March 28, 2022

Larger society by Marcel Ray Duriez

 

  • An individual 

  • I- Marcel Duriez writer of Nevaeh Saga has 78 books with the same protagonist throughout and has 110 publications overall.  I am an author, a printed writer, drawer- specialized artist, engineer, I have psychology- a background in children's manners, and English.   I am proficient in getting undeveloped children into reading a story and pulling them in by my creation- and writing seeking publication for my book titled below.  The scientific study of human society and social relationships.  

  • As a writer, a published author, Illustrator- professional artist, engineer, and have a psychological background in children's reactions, and in English, and highly instructed in many topics, my life has proved on self-analysis- with storytelling and the arts.  

  • However, within the last year, I note most of my fulfillment. My art is made more fascinating and captivating by the powerful, significant vibes- that recuperate life and movement into the characters and scenes.  

  • I am just like my main protagonists and the words they say in this complement me as the author beautifully and help young teens get into the reading habit and conjecture whom they are becoming. 

  • Larger society 

  • This is a dream for me now, I would love to be the next J.K Rowling and have a famous status; I would love to have a high-ranking job. Where- I would become the leading department of a publishing house as the designer. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment