Monday, March 28, 2022

My Goals by Marcel Ray Duriez

 Hello everybody in this class my name is: Marcel Ray Duriez, at this time I will share a quick biography about myself. Website: duriez19.wix.com/marcelrayduriez Blog: marcelrayduriez.blogspot.com/ Twitter: Durie ray  


About me, I was born in 1991, in Johnstown, Pennsylvania, USA.  'I think of writing like painting a picture with words.’  My educational degrees are in BA.GDM Graphic Design, Architectural Engineering Technology and Civil Technology, Residential Planning, (CDA) and Writer.  My diplomas are under Fine Art and the Fundamentals, Health and Human Development, Advanced Physics, Children's Studies, Music Theory, English Grammar, and the Fundamentals, Electrical Drawings and Test Equipment, Educational Psychology, English Language and Literature Writing. Marcel is part of the Kappa Pi - ETA Sigma Fraternity. Along with the National Technical Honor Society Fraternity.  


‘I started countless novel-writing mostly by chance, and it was self- highlighted in my life. ‘The Many Adventures of Cuddles.’- ‘Sammie and Ellie, was the start of being published,’ I became an author, Illustrator for children's books- knew I wanted to start authoring novels.’  

At this time, I could be the writer of one of the longest novels with 'Gu*inness World Records,' I have 110 books published, 2 published- one with 'Outskirts Press,' and the other with 'Xlibris.' 

My goals for this course are understanding the ideals of psychology sociology, the human factors of equality, inequality, understanding neurology, all the individual cogs that make up the human mind. what makes somebody tick. All the religion, folk myth lore even magical backgrounds that being in art and understanding what beauty of anthropologies is seeing things through eyes and levels of depth through perspective. After all, life is nothing more than the perspective of what is feud at a given point being a one-point perspective, 2-point perspective, or 3-point perspective, and how lines all go back to a vanishing point.  

As I said here, my life school right now is to break a world record in writing I have been doing this nonstop for over 5 years and it's actually breaking Marcel Proust's former record, it's basically like taking 2 Harry Potter novels of all the books that JK Rowling ever put down and redoing them 2 times over, one thing I would like to say that I'm not trying to be boastful or ever brag about anything that I've ever done with other people in my class I am not trying to sound like I'm something that I'm not, in the past and courses I've had individuals get a little bit irritated with the achievements that I've made in my life. I hope you enjoy the things that I have posted and will help me celebrate these achievements together instead of having somebody tear me down for them. I love sharing my achievements, but I also do not want them used against me at any point in the class with other students I have had that happen before at other universities that I have attended.  

I never wanted writing to become my life but it has with an immortal character that cannot die my character has been a sprawling 70 novel book series I am currently an art major that is using my background in engineering psychology human studies of health children factors of manners And I think of writing like a giant art project where I'm taking all these elements blending them together and making something that could be considered in my mind as a masterpiece hopefully and other people's minds that will be as well, but my degree study, after all, is graphic design, and after attending the University of my past art became kind of put on the back burner until I had the opportunity to come to this University. I am more than grateful and thankful for the opportunity to be part of Southern New Hampshire University, why am I taking this course intending to move forward in making myself finally noted in the paperwork of all my skills and list my achievements.  

I could give a long passionate hateful view of what I think of social media, it is the ruination of the country the young mind it is poisoning the youth with toxic understandings, of what is now brainwashed rituals, and if I want to use anthropology in my study it leads to nothing but brainwashed levels of purgatory, self-loathing and discriminating on other people using race religion background hometown and is making everybody Ignorant that is what I think of social media. like the ideals of marriage, it's no longer politically correct to think that it's even needed to have a contract to bond 2 people through a $25 certificate, I'm going to use race and sexuality here in my statement and say that the only reason that marriage does work is that reproduction can only happen between male and female it is impolite and in politically correct to tell anyone that lesbian or homosexual tendencies is not something that deserves to have certificate-based understanding, and at this point, I can't say that one is right or wrong being equal is equal. yet do you need a document stating that you can have relations, I am still not clear on my thoughts and beliefs of what I would do in that situation of saying what is right or wrong coming from a Protestant background religion would tell me that homosexuality or lesbian ways is wrong and condemned to the underworld that we would refer to as hell. yet I must think that these are old-fashioned beliefs, and the stories are nothing, but folklore and myth passed down through generations of retelling Bible stories.  

Why do we feel that it's OK as a culture to let any kid at any age start a Facebook account make many accounts allow somebody to catfish them harass them abandoned them and tell them that they are right or wrong for being on the site also allowing a parent to act as a possible dater just to see if they can make something worth at the end of a catfish they don't know why they did it in the 1st place other than for entertainment why is it OK to let teens or young kids on social media and allow them to be harassed or cyberbullied? 

Why is social media now taking away what would be the libraries' papers writing literature understanding the understanding of education Ebooks the ruination of a library system the former method of what wisdom would be called? 

why do gays lesbians the LBGQ categories even sexes feel that they need to have a marriage certificate to show love to another person? 

Is marriage something that is nothing more than an obsolete belief? 

Is marriage now in the idea of 2020 still something that could be considered sacred? 

 

Why do we feel that there would be the wrath of Satan or our God and doing anything that is considered wrong in marriage when we know from reading the text in the Bible that Jesus hung on the cross so we would be sin-free why do we worry about the myth floor of something that is considered mythology which is the Bible coming from a Protestant background I do believe in some of these customs but don't apply them or try to preach them to somebody else knowing that they are nothing more than folklore would you agree?  

Artwork and books are even banned I read a book not too far back called Amy on my Mind which was published in the 70s and until this day it is still a taboo talk topic to talk about lesbians in literature how do we change the culture and what are the myths and the anthropologies created against people in the lesbian category to keep them discriminated? Another example of this would be an artwork you have had artists who have been burned for witchcraft murdered stoned any kind of slaughter that you could think of under the sun for painting a picture that expresses their own belief, which was considered wrong, now we do not think anything of it but at the time it was culturally wrong but that would have been society and sociology at that given time in that point of art history. everything in art is subjective which leaves to the understanding of what is popular or not popular in what is culturally acceptable which is sociology the psychology of the mind using different methods to put things in categories and groups. 

No comments:

Post a Comment