Monday, March 28, 2022

people's opinion influenced by Marcel Ray Duriez

Hurtado de Mendoza, Rocio along with Paniccia, Clare- The Payback Like, This is not meant to be cruel, but it's the comment under the filling of the cone unit that I have at the moment about other people in a class truly I'm not here to listen to somebody else's opinion even though I'll take it in consideration I've had in the past comments where I've let other people's opinion influenced my life too much to wear it overrides my true emotion of what I want to write and feel true to myself in my ability to make my judgments so in having the pity comment I'm allowing somebody to give too much information to alter my original thought and change it to where it's no longer good such as the instruction in this course. So, I'm going to do nothing more than pity the people that have given nothing more than condescending rude comments and take it for nothing more than ignorance.   

Again, this is not an insult it's just a mind-over-matter of opinion. Notice Me, Then, we have this the attention that I need by trying to make a relevant point when we don't care about making a point at all in anybody else's information they have posted other than to get through the course which is so very true with online learning we're not here to make socializing and friendship we're here to get an education and be done with it and move on this is not a social bar it's an institution of higher critical learning and thinking, why does opinion matter other than the instructors, that's how I would answer the first part of part A of this assignment, what is the relevance of getting feedback to make me stronger as an English student and a writer I think that's the answer that wants to be said here but I can't honestly say that I agree with any feedback of critical or critiquing analysis being worth anybody's time including my own. The most opinion is nothing but incoherent babbling thoughts, not the words of the student but the words of the instructor, so why take it into any consideration other than letting it roll off your back and moving forward, yet these are the beliefs in the feeling that one needs to expand their critical thinking learning and understanding of good English writing, I think not.   

After all the 1st amendment entitles you to an uneducated opinion but we're going to stress the uneducated opinion of giving feedback in something that isn't really needed to be set are expressed. and the more we talk about the 1st amendment being used in ways that are not plentiful practical or taste thoughtful we start using the Halo effect and biases to make critical judgments, against our 6th amendment so, in times and errors in judgment of this new starting decade I have to ask if feedback is something that we even need to have in the modern education systems where it's going to lead to nothing but misunderstandings of miscommunication because we no longer know how to communicate efficiently, feedback is not sufficient understanding of critiquing analysis having face to face conversation and lecture and face to face communication and even talking to the instructor more than just an email is good positive feedback not just letting some kind of Android robot tell you what your grade point average is going to be.   

My challenges in this course were being a prolific writer already and also established in my career in the courses of English but in the feelings of the instructor I am not, we're using our own prejudice, and maybe even personal green-eyed monsters of jealousy to interfere in our own judgments of grading a student who is trying to achieve the same things you already have in your career, taking away somebody else is right tp education is deplorable and disgraceful, and shameful.   

My main argument in this paper is why do you need to be here why do you even exist in the classroom when a robot could do your job for you, and take out the human factor and you would have equality. you want an argument in this paper about writing and how Marcel Proust was an influence to me as he was, I've stated that in multiple papers and they've been nothing more than failures, I like Proust is not the failure in this course the only failure in this course would be unnecessary prejudice and grading and judgments through the instructor like you, Unethical practices, and using your own power of thought is not teaching, and never really making a comment other than that of pointless- critiquing analysis with no relevance, says nothing to me but give me an excuse me for your book here and you can do whatever you like at this point and I don't caregiving me nothing more than a middle finger as a student and I'll say it again, and nothing more than a hogwash class and I'll say that again too because it's my amendment right, And I will not be censored as a writer.   

That has done his part in doing this entire come to a course to satisfaction, and that's my last statement. I understand why sources are important 2 most people out there but I'm going to use a quote from Mark Zuckerberg I do not know money to somebody who has invented the chair, meaning you do not own the English language. and that would be my opinion on the siding you have so much worry anxiety and trying to cite somebody else is crap that you forget to do what is important and that learns and write the paper and your own opinion to express the information that you've learned and can recite and retain onto the document and what you're writing I could give a crap if you know how to cite a document as long as you have an understanding in what you've read and had comprehension enough to spit it back out. which means you've gained education and knowledge. my rating stages are, highly opinionated sometimes argumentative, always passion-driven, and have more relevance than being something that somebody considers a waste of their time and a failure because it's nothing more than babbling incoherence is, you may send us over to their academic team and they should fire you instead of thinking the student would ever be in any kind of wrong when they're paying for their education.   

  

No comments:

Post a Comment