Sunday, March 27, 2022

Timelessness Idealization by Marcel Ray Duriez

I understand the wonderful world of plagiarism what it means what it can be what it can do for you what it does for other authors with Copyright and holding rights to certain phrases sentences and paragraphs main ideas characters involved in the creation of one's idea addressed to another person's idea, I've always been annoyed with the term plagiarism, because you can say in quotes mark went is needed, and he's she was doing, this or that with friends and he enjoys doing this and that, doesn't mean that you are stealing somebody else's sentence or phrase when it appears in 2 different volumes of text.

Oh honestly, I believe you can phrase things exactly the same way and still be liable for plagiarism even though you used your power of the mind to create the paragraph, it seems like greed in the ability to Sue and make somebody liable is getting out of control and way out of hand a blown out of proportion of context just because somebody wants to think that they have an original idea when all writing has been written before and all publishing has been done before it has to be close enough to somebody else's but further enough away so you don't get sued so you have to walk a guideline of knowing not how to jump over each side of that extreme to stray away from what has already been done but be creative enough to know what you need to do. I hate plagiarism with a bloody passion, I can't even stand the word it gets stuck in my throat and I kind of gag, it annoys me to the point that I don't even care if I see a student willingly doing this as long as they have the understanding of comprehension of what they just learned, no I'm not going to say that you can go and take somebody's novel and then paste your own name on the cover I'm saying if you're doing a report and the report is something you are studying and you need to learn this and show that you can tell the professor that you know this information then you have done your part as a researcher, I found out the study of quotations and finding the summaries and the point of views that at which it takes to make good and clear precise information I've read all material on this And I know not to copy else works- I also found a credible way to make a source. 

 

The idea of the point that I was trying to create with the project that I've chosen was to take somebody else's 100-year-old ideas and apply them to my own, in all things' artistic art form and expression. yet be new original enough to be creative and never have anything that would be considered plagiarism in any of my studies or volumes or works, but also have the comfort of a reader or a demographic understand what it is trying to be said to them and know that they feel cozy in the category that has been shown to them in their eyesight or in/to the senses.  

 

I looked over the video and understand that it's always a positive idea to have about 5 people that are reading team and people who support you with your writing and also those that will not and give you an honest opinion about your writing and your text it is good to have many evaluations good editing and even editors and secondary editors and publicists that all take your consideration interview but will also give you a truthful answer other than loving your writing because you are a family member just because you're writing see how it reads out loud and if it makes sense more audibly than it would even in text sometimes it's not always about being perfectly grammatically correct as long as you have a story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment