Monday, April 4, 2022

Comments to fans

I want to say thank you for your response. And I agree with you 100% about everything you said about other people feeling like they need to make themselves feel a little bit better to make you feel inferior to their superior even when they're not superior to your achievement. 

I'm glad that you will agree with my opinions and views. Having a good faith-filled education is important to have good strong belief and understanding in knowing oneself and how to react and react with others in a professional nice collected way.  

Can you walk away with a modern understanding of using Scientifique in religion, can we move forward in our thinking and understanding of blending both and allowing religion to become modernized to culture. 

I like to say in my own writings that the question of why is a question and sometimes does not have an answer because you must ask the question that is why? 

Thomas Edison invented the tattoo machine mainly by mistake it was supposed to be a way to make more copies of the same document using perforations of the needle however we found a way to more bodies using that kind of method which was never designed, we look at culture and tattooing one's face and we asked the question about psychology being the reason behind somebody wanting to put a tattoo on their face that's permanent that's going to never be a race their entire life it may be culturally acceptable now but will it be in the future and it also makes somebody look extremely feeble-minded. I'm not saying anything against tattoos but everything has a place at a time and a meaning which is anthropology and culturally acceptable in the future is probably not going to be accepted.  

 

At this point in this assignment, I have posted the required documentation showing that I've done the work. I would like to address that I'm still having access code problems with mind edge and have not yet have made the site work for me I'd like this to be stated to the instructor who knows that I'm having an issue with my MIND-edge and getting it to work so I can post my assignment in a timely matter. I have yet to hear from anybody in the academics or the advisor about getting an email on how to make this work for me. so hopefully I can have this all done by 12:00 o'clock tonight. 

No comments:

Post a Comment